Finally! Papermerge 2.0 is out! Well, almost. It is first release candidate – which means it passed quality assurance phase and is stable now.
It features following improvements:
- Desktop-like UI (now with context menu, instead of )
- Re-run Automates – user can trigger manually automations
- Trigger re-run of OCR for selected documents (you can see OCRed text as well)
- Non-destructive versioning (you always have original available, other changes are saved as new versions)
- Apps support
- No more pdftk dependency. For pdf operations will use stapler instead.
- Email inbox enhancement
- UI preferences (email configuration, localization are now in user preferences menu)
- User roles (i.e. better permissions management)